Don’t miss your chance to join HCP for the Ladies’ Classic on Monday, October 18 at the Hershey Country Club.
This event features a continental breakfast, tennis, table games, silent auction, basket raffle and the Joyce Acri Memorial Luncheon. The luncheon is named after Joyce Acri, a much loved and hard-working committee member.
Schedule of Events
8:30 - 9:00 am: Continental Breakfast & Registration
9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Round Robin Tennis, Card Games, Mahjong
12:00 pm: Joyce Acri Memorial Luncheon
Support of this event enables HCP to provide nearly one million dollars in uncompensated care. You make music therapy, Caregiver Coffee Breaks, Camp Dragonfly, and more, possible!
2021 Ladies’ Classic Chairs
Sophia Nelms | Laura E. Schrader
HCP is closely monitoring the recent rise in COVID-19 in our community. Our Medical Director has made the following recommendations for a safe and enjoyable event. All activities associated with the Ladies’ Classic will occur outside.
- Tennis play is at the tennis courts. Registration for tennis players will also take place at the courts. An email will be sent out by 8:00 am on September 1st with any changes to tennis due to the weather.
- Table games (bridge and mahjong) will be held behind the main Country Club building in the lower level patio. Registration for table games will occur outside the Picard Pavilion.
- Registration for lunch-only guests will occur outside the Picard Pavilion.
- The silent auction and raffle will be outside to the left of the Picard Pavilion.
- Lunch will be outside on the patio behind the Picard Pavilion and accessed by walking around to the back of the building.
- There are several ceiling fans on the patio, and we encourage you to dress appropriately for the weather.
- Restrooms will be available inside the Picard Pavilion, and we encourage you to wear a mask while inside.
The safety of our guests, organizers, and volunteers is a primary concern. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
Please do not attend the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19. We will rely on you to adhere to the event precautions and reminders below.
COVID Precautions and Event Reminders
- Participation is at the attendee’s own discretion.
- HCP cannot be held responsible for any issues related to Ladies’ Classic event participation.
- If you have been exposed, are sick, or are caring for someone with COVID-19, you should not attend the event.
- More information is available on the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID19-symptoms.pdf.
- State and local guidelines will be followed for social distancing and mask use.
For more information, please reach out to Kelly Myers by phone (717) 943-1052 or email email@example.com.